Congratulations Grace Saba on being the latest MARACOOS Spotlight Member! Grace is an Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Marine and Coastal Sciences at Rutgers University and currently serves as the operations director of MARACOOS.
Read more about Grace and her work here
- Feb 24-25 - Offshore Wind Power USA Boston, MA
- Feb 26 - IOOS focus on national HF radar network; discuss on HF radar and potential interference from wind turbines Washington D.C.
- March 2-6 - IEEE Current, Waves, and Turbulence Measurement meeting St. Petersburg, FL
- March 5-6 - IOOS Hill meeting Washington D.c.
- March 16-19 - US Hydro 2015 Conference, National Harbor, MD
- April 13-15 - Coastal resiliency workshop Suffolk, VA
- April 15-17 - 67th Interstate Seafood Seminar Ocean City, MD/li>
- April 16 - Coast Guard Academy HF Radar Training New London, CT
- May 7-8 - MARACOOS Annual Meeting Baltimore, MD
- May 14 - UCAR/DC Weather Day on the Hill Washington DC
- May 27-29 - IOOS DMAC Meeting Silver Spring, MD
- Oct 19-22 - MTS Oceans' 15 National Harbor, MD
Mid-Atlantic Regional Association Coastal Ocean Observing System