Congratulations Paul Cooper on being the latest MARACOOS Spotlight Member! Paul is an active MARACOOS Board Member, Vice President of CARIS USA inc., President of the Hydrographic Society of America, Vice President of US National Section of the Pan American Institute of Geography and History and a member of the Consortium for Ocean Leadership Ocean Observing Sub Committee.
Read more about Paul and his work here
- Feb 4 - International Hydrographic Organization, Silver Spring, MD
- Feb - NWS Ecological Forecasting Group, Silver Spring, MD
- Feb 23-28 - TOS/AGU/ASLO Ocean Sciences Meeting 2014, Honolulu, HI
- Mar 4-6 - IOOS Association Meeting, Silver Spring, MD
- Apr 1-2 - MTS TechSurge Ocean Sensors, Weehawken, NJ
Mid-Atlantic Regional Association Coastal Ocean Observing System